Lovingly restored to modern standards, this local Heritage Site is a quaint, peaceful resting place for your holiday activities.
The farm was bought in 1827 by Hercules Terblanché, long before the arrival of Charles Searle in the late 1840's. It was used as a post house and the stables for the post horses were originally located next door. Purchased by Charles Searle in 1876, it was later used as a company employee house. In 1975, the Groot Brak River Museum started operating from the three building "Wolwedans" complex.
The farm house is situated next to the Great Brak River Museum and is nearby shops, restaurants, coffee shops and many outdoor activities - as well as the Bolton's Shoe Factory founded by the Searle's.
Communal swimming pool area to soak up some sun
Plenty of different spaces to sit back and relax
Enjoy the great views from the patio and self-catering kitchen
Both communal and private braai areas to relax and enjoy a drink
Lots of greenery on the premises and surrounding area